Completed

Colors are too bright and varied.

qesefish 7 months ago • updated by The Guru 7 months ago 1

The concept is engaging and I'm eagerly awaiting US stock availability. Please consider toning down the colors and creating a more streamlined approach with the colors. Currently there are different colors all over the place and I feel like I'm in a toy store with my kids. 3 colors and *maybe* 2 or 3 tones of each color ought to do the trick. If the colors are absolutely necessary perhaps a grey box with a color outline or color line at the top like some of the boxes already are.

The bright colors against the black background are particularly garish, maybe a softer dark grey background would be easier to look at?

Thank you for all your efforts, re-visualizing the stock market is no easy task.

Best,

Answer

Answer
Completed

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Indx Guru. We understand that the site can be a bit colourful for some people and we currently have a feature in the pipeline to add a user setting to tone down the amount of colour displayed. Also, the colours we use help tie together different aspects of the data: we a standard different colour for each of our primary metrics movement, media heat, social heat and sentiment; and we also categorise companies by industry with a different colour for each industry to tie them together: light green for software, light blue for medical, orange for mining & materials etc.

We have setup a separate site for the NASDAQ and NYSE exchanges at https://us.indx.guru/#/landing/. We will shortly have a clearer way to transition between the two and are looking at building a centralised user management system to avoid the need for separate user accounts, but for the moment you will need to register as a new user.

Please let us know if you have any issues or more great feedback for the site.

Kind Regards,

The Guru.

Answer
Completed

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Indx Guru. We understand that the site can be a bit colourful for some people and we currently have a feature in the pipeline to add a user setting to tone down the amount of colour displayed. Also, the colours we use help tie together different aspects of the data: we a standard different colour for each of our primary metrics movement, media heat, social heat and sentiment; and we also categorise companies by industry with a different colour for each industry to tie them together: light green for software, light blue for medical, orange for mining & materials etc.

We have setup a separate site for the NASDAQ and NYSE exchanges at https://us.indx.guru/#/landing/. We will shortly have a clearer way to transition between the two and are looking at building a centralised user management system to avoid the need for separate user accounts, but for the moment you will need to register as a new user.

Please let us know if you have any issues or more great feedback for the site.

Kind Regards,

The Guru.